Been in an Accident?

We are Injury Law Experts

  • Contact us as soon as possible
  • No win, no fee, guaranteed
  • Free expert case review
  • We're on call 24/7
Contact Us Now
Accident Legal™ - Injury Law Experts

Compensation $816 Million

In the 2018-2019 Financial year $816 million in payments was made to individuals by CTP Insurers for accident compensation, with an average settlement amount of $103,000. The majority of this compensation was for economic loss as seen in breakdown of these payments:

Compensation to individuals

The compensation payments cover the needs of a wide range of people of different ages, genders, types of crashes and roles in crashes:

Types of Accidents & Claims

Currently, the most common claim type is from drivers experiencing minor injury from a crash where vehicles were travelling in the same direction. In terms of location approximately 40% of accidents occurred in Brisbane, with the remaining 60% occurring throughout the rest of Queensland.

More cars and more claims

With more cars on the road there are more claims. With 2018-2019 Financial Year seeing a 1.8% increase in both:

Source: Motor Accident Insurance Commission (MAIC) Annual Report 2018-19.

Book your 100% free, no-obligation expert case review here

How do I contact Accident Legal?

Contact Address

We've got offices all around the state. To change the displayed location, select it using the title:

18/175 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000

Level 1/3972 Pacific Highway
Loganholme QLD 4129

Suite 30610, Level 6
Southport Central 3, Commercial
9 Lawson Street
Southport QLD 4215

Noosa Civic Commercial
28 Eenie Creek Road
Noosaville QLD 4566

Suite 101, Tower 2
Kon Tiki Business Centre
55 Plaza Parade
Maroochydore QLD 4558

Call Us

You can call us any day of the week, 24 hours a day on 1800 745 745

Email Us

Don't want to call? You can send us an e-mail at info@accidentlegal.com.au